Jeff primarily handles the following types of matters, but he has also offered consulting services relating to commercial litigation:
Business transactions, including:
- corporation, LLC and partnership formations and governance matters
- business purchases and sales
- service agreements
Finance transactions, including:
- real estate secured lending
- equipment/accounts secured lending
Real estate transactions, including:
- purchases and sales
- triple-net, gross, ground and many other types of commercial, office and industrial leases
- curative title documentation
Today, the vast majority of Jeff’s clients are title companies, banks and a handful of sophisticated investors who he represents on a recurring basis, but he also occasionally assists local individuals for business, lending and real estate needs.
Jeff is a native Houstonian, with an office near Lake Houston. Jeff and his wife, Kati, have three growing boys and enjoy music, sunshine and saltwater, and the Texas Hill Country.
Jeff has a professional background in accounting (national high score on the Uniform CPA exam) with degrees with honors in business and psychology, and with MBA and JD post graduate degrees. Jeff served as Research Editor of the Houston Law Review, and began his legal career with the prestigious firm, Vinson & Elkins LLP.